Featured

Window 10 KMS Auto Lite Activator

KMS Auto Lite Portable Test5
KMS-activator or KMSAuto Lite is an activator for the operating systems Windows VL editions: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10 10147, Server 2008, 2008 R2, you in 2012, 2012 R2 and Office 2010, 2013, 2016 can activate Office 2010 VL on Windows XP. The program only three buttons, each of which performs exactly what thereon.
The program does not require any version of any .NET Framework. “Tick” gives access to the installation GVLK keys. Keys are set not only to activate the product.
How to change Language to English ?
  1. Go to settings.
  2. Choose Interface EN.
  3. Language will change to english.
  1. How to Install ?
  1. Download the zip file given below.
  2. Extract the zip.
  3. Open KMSAuto.exe.
  4. “Activate Windows” or “Activate Office”
  5. Enjoy !!

 DOWNLOAD

4 comments

Download window activator like office with product key all software link below check it.
http://cracxpc.com/category/software/

Reply

:D nice way of back linking man...

Reply

ahan !!!
really ??? :D

Reply


Windows 10 Key Sale Store (http://www.windows10keysale.com)

Hearing all the negative sentiments toward the Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 Product Key OS made me really cautious in upgrading from Windows 7.
Finally, my Windows 7 became buggy enough that I decided it was time for me to go ahead and upgrade.
The days of reformatting my hard drive and reinstalling Windows OS (95, 98, XP...), when the computer started to act up, are over. I got the pro upgrade version....for a really great price on Windows 10 Key Sale Store (http://www.windows10keysale.com) .
I purchased all my software from them. They are the best online store I ever buy.
Installation took a while, with lots of downloading and installing drivers, updates...etc.
When it was finally done, computer was running a lot faster, and all of the weird behaviors of previous installation were gone.
Now as far as using the new OS, it really wasn't that big of a deal. Yes, it's different from the previous Windows; but after 2 or 3 days, I've picked up so many cool features that I truly believe it's a superior OS compared to the previous Windows releases. Really.
The interface is quite convenient once you figure out how to use all the features and what happens when you move your cursor around the screen.
Oh, yeah, and I don't have a touchscreen. Although I'm certain that a touchscreen would definitely be a more effective way to navigate Windows 8, I really have no problems using just the mouse.
So, there you have it. I love this new OS.

Windows 10 Key Sale Store (http://www.windows10keysale.com)

Reply

Post a Comment

Hamza Jawed
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright FIXPAK Published.. Blogger Templates
Back To Top